Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- You have not submitted or published this paper to other journals.
- The submission file is a Microsoft Word document.
- Internet links in the text have fully valid URLs.
- The main text is Times New Roman size 12 pt in Word format for Windows with a line spacing factor of 1.2 without hyphenation; author's accents are highlighted in italics, not underlined (everywhere except URLs); all figures, graphs and tables are placed directly in the text (not at the end of the document).
- The text meets the requirements for stylistics and bibliography from the Guide for the authors.
- If the material is submitted to the peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions on the Guarantees of Blind Peer Review have been followed when compiling the submission file.
The ownership of copyright remains with the Authors.
Authors may use their own material in other publications provided that the Journal is acknowledged as the original place of publication and National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” as the Publisher.
Authors are reminded that it is their responsibility to comply with copyright laws. It is essential to ensure that no part of the text or illustrations have appeared or are due to appear in other publications, without prior permission from the copyright holder.WPT articles are published under Creative Commons licence:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under CC BY-NC 4.0 that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. The use of the material for commercial purposes is not permitted.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.